Saturday, November 4, 2017

Grandma Desi and Grandpa Greg.

My mom came out on Halloween to spend the week with us. I was a little shocked that she was here, but the kids love to have visitors so we enjoyed the time we had her and my dad here. 

We played lots of games, and puzzles. 

Landon and Leah had a field trip to Ferry Farms that my mom and dad chaperoned. They had never been and the kids wanted them to join not me. I took Lacey and Logan to the Dr. for croup! It always seems that my kids get sick when visitors are here. 

School Lunch is always a must if you come to visit my kids. They love to show people off to their friends. 

It was stake temple day while my mom was here so Jer and I took full advantage of having here watch the kids so we could attend the temple together for the first time since moving here. 



No comments: