Friday, September 15, 2017

Aunt Shelly!

Shelly surprised me on Monday with a visit. She got to my house around 9:45 in the morning. I was at the gym and the majority of the time I do my class and then come home. This particular day I did the next class, stopped for gas, and took my time helping Lacey change the DVD in the car before I returned to my house. It was almost 12 before Lacey and I got back home. She had a hilarious Instagram story to post as she sat there exhausted because she had taken the red-eye and then we waiting forever to for me to get home! I loved having her here and I'm going through some withdrawals with her gone. 
My kids loved having her here. We went to lunch with them at school, played at the park, and had some great Shelly time! 





We spent a day in DC running around the monuments and eating yummy food! 




No comments: