Saturday, March 25, 2017

Scouts, shoe tying, bike rides, and Testimony.

Now that he knows how to tie his shoe, he ties any chance he gets. 

Landon is loving scouts and received a belt loop this past Pack meeting. 


Goose always keeps us entertained. 


Watching my cooking shows in peace...:)


We went to the Jr. High play of Hairspray. It was cute and the kids enjoyed watching it. 


Got out on the nice Saturday and rode our bike to the Library!



Water bottle fights in the front yard. 


She always stills my pancake. 




Landon bares his testimony EVERY fast Sunday which I love. His example is rubbing off on his little brother. Logan wanted to go up and bare his testimony but was scared so he wrote it down. 


I like to bare my testimony. I know the church is true(even when i told him it's with a T he said no mom chrew), and the Prophet loves us, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. 

No comments: