Sunday, November 6, 2016

Soaking up family time!

It was a busy week in Utah as we were trying to get ready to move. I spent as much time with Melissa as possible! It's all my families fault that this move was so hard. I love being close to them! I am, on the other hand, glad to be out of the drama for little bit! I was awful to take pictures and document and regret it now that I am blogging about it, lesson learned I guess. So here is what I did take pictures of! 




Made my sisters and our girls go to high! 


Brecken came and spent the afternoon with me and I got to snuggle this stud! 



Dinner with my girlfriends. 


Sara planned a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at her house so we could celebrate before we left. I didn't get one picture except this one of the boys playing soccer in her front room. It started out simple, then turned into shirts and skins, and then to shirtless! 


No comments: