Friday, May 20, 2016

3 weeks!

Jer was at swat basic for 3 weeks!! It's a long time for a mom. Since my kids adore their dad it was a long time for them too! Luckily we were still in school and super busy with activities to help time pass. 
Eating outside enjoying some nice weather and saving mom some sweeping. 

Lacey wrapping her Bogey-bear up. 


Jer leaves and the kids get sick!! 


Playing outside so that they don't kill each other! 











Mcdonalds for dinner..more then I like to admit! 


Landon turn to be sick. 


More iPad time then I would like to admit too, but a moms got to do what a moms got to do!! 


The kids know when they have pushed me too far and I get cute little notes like this that remind me why I do what I do.


More outside time with cousins!


At the airport waiting for dad to get off the plane. 


It was sooo good to see his and have him back. 


We celebrated by finally going to Chuck-a-rama as a family. The kids have been dying since they got free meal tickets. 




And I may or may not have put him right to work with my honey do list:)













No comments: