Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Layton Fun Center, Basketball, and Helping.

Logan had a field trip to the Layton fun center. Lacey and I tagged along. It was super fun and the bounce houses are huge! I was so impressed with Lacey and her determination to keep up with Goose, he was really cute to keep with her and help her the whole time. He is such a good big brother!





Landon is playing basketball and loving it. He gives it 110% and is actually pretty good at it. I love watching him play and be so intense during the game. He is always looking over to him dad for the nod of approval when he makes a shot or steal. I love this intense little boy!







Leah is my big helper in the kitchen and I love it! IT makes her seem so grown up and I don't like it. I do like that I can leave her in charge of a task and know that she is capable of completing it! She is going to make a great mom and wife someday. 


Setting the table with name tags so the boys wouldn't change. 





No comments: