Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mothers Day weekend and Moving in!

This weekend it rained all weekend! It didn't stop my boys from playing soccer. 
Mothers day was less then eventful this year(Lots of craziness with us moving in to our home) I alway love my cards though!



Out letting lulu be the leader



I feel like a hoarder will stuff everywhere. I have to remember that it takes some time to get settled in, I have a had time with that! Taking a break from unpacking for some lunch. These four were having a ball singing while we waited for the water to boil! 


This one is trouble lately! She is into and on EVERYTHING. 

Loving having some space of our own. 

Lacey giving Leah some loves. She never holds still for a picture. 


Leah was star of the week and Jer was her special guest! He came all dressed up in his gear, and caused quit a stir! I forget how cool it is to other people that he works for the FBI.




No comments: