Saturday, September 28, 2013

Happy 32 Years!

I really had a week of celebrating my birthday. My cute neighbor brought over cupcakes. 

I went out to dinner with a group of my good friends!


I got waffles for breakfast with my new waffle iron(SOOO excited for it) Good job honey!


The boys were more then happy to help me open up my gifts for Grandpa and Nana Cindy!


Leah and I went and got pedicures!


Love a good Pedicure!


We headed to Chilis for dinner and my favorite Molten Lava Cake. 

My handsome boys



Yummy!!!



I think they like it!


I felt loved by all my friends and family that called and texted to wish me a happy birthday. I feel like as I get older I appreciate the little things more in life and am grateful for the blessing that I have. I am truly blessed with wonderful kids, an amazing husband, and great friends and family. Life is good!!

No comments: