Saturday, July 27, 2013

Spud Man Triathlon 2013!

My brother-in-law talked my hubby into doing a triathlon with him. So we headed up to Burley Idaho for a weekend, kid free-thanks mom, to support our hubbies in the triathlon. I have to say I was a little bit jealous. I love triathlons and wish that I was the one competing. We camped out over night right on the snake river. It was fun to have to weekend with Missy and Jer. 

Me and my handsome man. 

The twins. 


The boys went for a late night dip in the snake river. 


Morning of, isn't it exciting!! 



Getting ready for the start horn. 


Jer hated most of the swim. I took pictures of some random guy swimming for the first little bit. Then I found Jer, he was the only one laughing as he was doing the whole thing. 


Transition from swim to bike. 

The home stretch on his favorite part, the bike. 


Transition from bike to run. 



He hated most of the run, because he hates to run! 


The finish line. He did awesome and finished in 2:37 not bad for his first olympic triathlon and for not having a ton of time for trainging! I told him he still has to do one with my-no matter what!! 



Jer, Chris, Jer. 


No comments: