Friday, January 4, 2013

Pigeons....

The Pigeons are awful around our neighborhood. The perch on the roofs in herds and poop on EVERYTHING. Jer got a BB gun to help take care of the problem and has been very dedicated in patrolling our neighborhood to keep the pigeons away. The problem has gotten better, but sadly they are dumb birds and return for punishment.

Pretty Good shot!
This lame got beat to death with a newspaper as my kids chased it around the yard. 
The other day a lame pigeon was out in the front yard when we got home. The kids went out to scare it away and instead scared it into our garage. They sat and tried to get it out of under the tool box when I moved the tool box it just sat there. I told the kids to scare it out into the yard, but the dumb bird wouldn't move. I was able to pick it up in a sack and put it out of it misery. I hate these filthy animals. I felt like I needed to clorox my kids after this!
\



No comments: