Sunday, August 19, 2012

August!

I'm not sure where this month has gone. I feel like I blinked and August is half over. I even failed to wish my little sister a Happy Birthday. So, if you are reading this now Breck I hope that you had a very happy Birthday and I am super sorry that totally spaced it. Anyway, this month has been super busy. We are doing anything and everything to keep cool. We even managed to get over to San Diego for a week(I will do a separate post for that trip). We love to skype with Grandpa. Here is Logan trying to get him on the computer.
We had a blast making sock puppets.
WE usually have pancakes on the weekend. Jer is starting to get all fancy with them.
We caught a frog living on the side of our house.
The end of the day usually ends up in a water fight. Its the only way not to die when you are out in the heat.
Swimming. I think we find ourselves at someones pool 2 or 3 times a week. One of the only ways that we are making it through the summer.

No comments: