Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One on One time.

Jer had a father and sons campout this last weekend. It was some one on one time the lilos needed with Jer and I since Mr. baby Logan was born. Jer and I love camping and Landon shares our love. He loved having freedom, playing with the boys, throwing sticks and rocks, finding bugs, roasting his own hot dog and marshmallows, and sleeping in a tent. One of the other boys brought some guns, which Landon is obsessed with lately, and Jer found some glow stick guns for when it got dark. The kid was in heaven. He came home asking if we could go camping the next night.
Leah and I had a very quiet, peaceful, tease free evening. I let Leah take a bubble bath all to herself. After we painted each others nails and watched a movie in moms bed. I also let her sleep in my bed with me. That is something that I loved doing when my dad was out of town. It was so nice to have a little girl time with the bug.

1 comment:

Blake said...

ALISHA!! I'm loving catching up on everything Goose and Lilos! This is my favorite post thus far. I can't imagine such sweet one on one time and I'm inspired and emotional just admiring yours. Please tell me Logan is sleeping through the night?! Alisha, you look amazing. Just as thin and gorgeous as when you ran the big triathalon. Oh, and I saw Polly Lund randomly at our playground in Williamsburg yesterday afternoon. They're here for vacation for a week before he deploys for a year in Afghanistan. It's making me think of you non-stop. LOVE YOU!