Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy 30th Jer!

Jer turned 30 this last saturday! If it were up to him he would love his birthday to be completely forgotten, but it's not up to him:) We did keep things really simple. His work put together a going away/birthday get together. There was swimming, food, and good company! Leah was my little fish. Landon got in for about 2 minutes and was done. It was a fun afternoon with friends! Happy Birthday love!!

The Birthday Boy with his Lilos!

The Lilos smashing sugar aunts!

Landon shooting hoops.

My Fish!



Where ever the dog is, you will find Landon and Leah.

2 comments:

Liz Hymas said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! Hope it was a great day for you and your family!

Michael and Emily said...

I am so bummed! I saw a couple of your sisters and their kids at the marina at Lake Powell yesterday. I got my hopes up that you were around there too, but you weren't... So sad. Have you guys moved yet?