Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Phoenix!

My parents were in Phoenix this last weekend so we decided to visit and crash the party. It was so fun to see them and get out of the Vista for a night. We played at the pool, ate dinner at the yummy CPK, and became very familiar with an IPhone. Jer and I were completely disowned by our kids on the trip. Landon and Leah wanted nothing to do with us which was really nice. The Lilos were just soaking up the attention they got from Grandma and Grandpa. It's always hard to say good-bye, but it is always so nice to see family.

Playing in the pool.





Mashing bugs on the IPhone.

Me and my cute Mom

Leah dressing the princess.

Luckily there was more then one IPhone.

Leah found all sorts of goodies in Grandma's purse.

Landon Jumping trying to get Grandpa's IPhone.

The Lilos with Grandma and Grandpa

Me and my Hubby

Rough-housing with the Grandparents!


1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm so jealous! I really do love all four of you (plus one more)...

YOu Guys are so so Great!!