Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Broken Piggy!!!???

I don't know how she does this. When she wakes up her piggies are crazy. We usually say that her piggies are broken. Yesterday it was sticking straight up! I couldn't help but laugh. Even when I took it out to redo it, the hair still stood straight up. I put pictures of the lilo man in there because he has some major bedhead when he wakes up too.

The bug, her kitties, and the broken piggy.

The lilo man and his bedhead.

The bug has found her nose, and not in a good way:)

Dang he is cute, she could care less.

3 comments:

Jill and Scott said...

They are both so stinkin cute! Scotlyn has piggy problems too. I love it!

Blake said...

Love the broken piggies! Your angels are the most precious 16 MONTH olds in the whole wide world. Can't wait to get together soon. XOXO

The Bodily Family said...

I started reading the post before I saw the picture. I thought you were talking about her toes and how one would stick straight up and you would laugh. So glad it's here piggytails and not her toes!