Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 2010!

We had a great New Year! Lynn came in New Years eve. He just had both his knees replaced and hurt his back, so we spent the night at the house. I was worried about how the kids would react to grandpa, but they LOVED him. They thought he was a big teddy bear. I loved getting them up in the morning and saying "go get Grandpa" and they would run to the front room looking for grandpa. We had a great time while he was here. We went to the park, the bug had marathon readings on Grandpas lap, and they loved getting Grandpa's beard.

The Lilos with their Grandpa Nielsen.

Grandpa getting the Lilo man.

The bug giving Grandpa the book to read to her.

Peek-a-bug!

He wants to be one of the big kids.

Chilling with Grandpa on the bed.

Rough housing.

Getting Grandpa's beard.

They also have fun tackling each other.

3 comments:

Jen Hamner said...

They are getting so big! I hate that I am not there to see it! I think they would love our puppy! Miss you all!

The Freemans said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute I miss them!!! Love Grandpas burly beard! By the way Tom finally put skype on my Computer yeah!!!!!

Jer and Miss said...

I love those Liloes! They are so cute... and huge!! We sure love and miss you! I'm glad that you had a good time with Lynne! Talk to you soon!