Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does this make me a mean mom?

Over the last week my kids have gotten into some awkward positions and instead of rushing to their rescue, I take a picture. Of course I help them afterward, but I do find a little humor in the situations.
The most recent was tonight. Landon was trying to get a toy out of the toy box and got high-centered. If you notice the Bug is in no hurry to help him either.

This gives you a better angle.

This is the bug and her friend Maddie playing on one of my decorative boxes.

This is what happened a little earlier when the bug was playing on the box. Oh dang it.

1 comment:

Jas and Kim said...

Too cute, and no, you aren't a bad mom, they will love to have these pics to look at when they're older. It's fun to see them in precarious situations sometimes!